The design of the Cotton Yoga Strap is based on the original yoga strap developed in Pune, India by yoga master, B.K.S. Iyengar. We have improved on the design of the buckle, which provides greater endurance and is easier to use. Available in two lengths – 8′ and 10′, our straps are made of 100% unbleached cotton.
Features and Care:
• 0.4 lbs; 1.75” x 8’ (8’ Length); 1.75” x 10’ (10’ Length)
• Webbing strap is 2mm thick
• More durable buckle made from metal with square profile
• Middle Buckle is removable when webbing is pushed to the side for easy washing
• New wider strap (1.25” vs. 1.75”)
• Pliable cotton webbing makes the strap easy to grip even in the most challenging positions
• Based on the original strap design by B.K.S. Iyengar
• Made from unbleached cotton with a high tensile-strength weave
Remove middle buckle by pushing webbing to the side. Machine wash on cold. Hang or tumble dry on low. Please note that the buckle may be left on- excessive washing may cause the hardware to begin to rust.