The PROlite yoga mat (formerly known as the PurpleLite Travel Mat) is a fresh alternative for people who need a lighter, zero-waste mat with superior quality and comfort. Like its big brother the Black Mat PRO, the PROlite is all about performance, both in the studio and on the go. It is a favorite among Hot Yoga and Vinyasa Flow enthusiasts. Available in a variety of passion-inspiring colors and a slightly longer length than our other mats, the PROlite gives you more choices and the same stellar Manduka results. It will enhance your practice and protect our planet. The Manduka PROlite is built to go everywhere and do everything, just like the people who use it.
• 5.0 lbs; 79” long; 24” wide; 3/16” thick (4.5 mm)
• Great for Hot Yoga
• Zero-waste, sustainable yoga mat
• High performance in a lightweight form
• Superior wear and longevity
• Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from perspiration
• Travel-friendly for the yogi on-the-go
• OekoTex certified, emissions-free manufacturing
• 100% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivities
High Density Cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
Closed-Cell Surface to keep out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria.
Proprietary Dot-Pattern Bottom to resist sliding.
Engineered for Sustainability High quality material will not peel, flake or fade; Lifetime guarantee against wear & tear; Improves with use.
To clean, we recommend using any non-solvent household cleaner and a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT clean your mat with a garden hose, put in the bathtub or shower, put it in the washing machine, or use a vacuum cleaner – it may break the machine and ruin your mat!