Manduka’s renowned eKO mat is new and improved, and now offers an unparalleled grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions. In addition to its superior grip, the mat provides exceptional comfort and performance. The eKO mat is eco-friendly and made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, and natural tree rubber that cushion and supports your body while protecting the planet. Available in two toned colors and solids.
The new rippled water top surface features an innovative, sealed-cell natural rubber surface that creates a hygienic barrier and excellent loft and recovery. These natural rubber mats use a toxic-free softening process and are completely free of toxic foaming agents and plasticizers found in other mats. The eKO represents a bright future for the eco-friendly yoga mat—it leaves behind no footprint in landfills, but will definitely make a lasting impression in the studio.
Discoloration can be a by-product of natural rubber products. To keep your mat in the best condition, see care instructions below.
• 7 lbs.; 71” long; 26” wide; 3/16″ thick (5 mm)
• Offers unparalleled wet grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions
• Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
• Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
• Designed to provide the ultimate combination of cushion and grip
• An eco-yoga mat with no PVC or toxic plasticizers and non-azo dyes
• 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities
• All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process
• Tri Layer Technology for optimal combination of grip, durability and slip-resistance.
Grip & Durability (Top Layer): ‘Rippled water’ surface texture is naturally grippy; the sealed-cell surface keeps out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria for better durability.
Dual Function Cushion (Bottom Layer): Thicker, bottom layer provides lightweight cushion and excellent loft and recovery for your practice!
Stretch-resistant Scrim (Center): Stretch-resistant scrim binds the unique layers together using a heating process which eliminates the need for toxic glues.
Care: We recommend using Manduka Mat Restore or a diluted organic cider vinegar wash (50/50) and a damp cloth or sponge. It is recommended that you DO NOT put the eKO Mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down (biodegrade).