The newest addition to the eKO Collection of biodegradable natural rubber mats, the eKO SuperLite is the best yoga mat for yogis on the go, providing superior grip on carpet or hard surfaces, yet weighs only about 2 lbs. and folds to fit easily in your travel bag, suitcase or purse! These eco yoga mats are made of a natural, biodegradable material. The eKO SuperLite will leave no footprint in landfills, and is the ideal yoga travel mat for people who want to make a commitment to our planet and take their yoga practice on the road.
• 2.0 lbs.; 68” long; 24” wide; 1/16” thick (1.5 mm)
• Exceptional for traveling – folds to fit in any travel space or purse (when not traveling, the mat is best stored rolled)
• Weighs about 2 lbs. for ultra-portability*
• Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration
• Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching
• Closed cell design will not absorb bacteria
• Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
• No PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful azo dyes
• 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities
* Every product is unique, and naturally, there may be variances of up to 0.5 lbs. in the weight of each mat.
Dual Layer Technology for optimal combination of grip, durability & slip-resistance.
Grip & Durability (Top Layer): ‘Orange Peel’ surface texture is naturally grippy, closed cell keeps out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria for better durability.
Stretch-resistant Scrim: Made from biodegradable cotton and polyester blend; Binds top/bottom layer together with heating process, eliminating need for toxic glues.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Restore or a diluted organic cider vinegar wash (50/50) and a damp cloth or sponge. It is recommended that you DO NOT put the eKO SuperLite mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down (biodegrade).