Developed by Thich Nhat Hanh himself, the exercises taught here combine simple stretching and graceful gestures with mindfulness meditation. Join Thich Nhat Hanh and Plum Village monk Brother Michael to explore step by step these ten unique movements. Practice them before or after sitting meditation, at home, or at work – any time you have a few minutes to refresh your body and quiet your mind. Mindfulness has the power to sustain and heal you in every aspect of your life. Now, with Mindful Movements, you have within reach a practical way to bring your mind and body into perfect oneness.
A Complete Body and Mind Routine:
- Exercise program developed by Thich Nhat Hanh for Plum Village residents
- Learn ten refreshing meditations in motion
- Unify your body and mind with graceful movements, stretches, and breathing
- Complete mindful movements routine takes only 20 minutes to practice
- Step-by-step video led by Thich Nhat Hanh and Brother Michael
- Enhance awareness and soothe your entire body
- An ideal complement to any sitting meditation practice.
- 1 DVD
- Approx. 36 min.