Resistive exercise products play a vital role in home and clinical rehabilitation regimens and strengthening programs prescribed by health care professionals.
Lifescape’s Resistance Bands, the first non-latex resistive exercise bands, set the standard by which all resistive exercise products are measured.
- Characteristics and performance of latex with the safety of non-latex — no latex allergy issues
- Powder-free and odor-free
- Resistive properties supported by clinical and laboratory testing
Today, progressive resistance exercise products are used for rehabbing muscle and joint injuries, work hardening programs, and aerobic and aquatic exercise programs.
Offering three levels of progressive resistance, these bands make it easy for each individual user to begin at the appropriate level of resistance and progressively increase the intensity of the exercise by increasing the resistance level of the band.
– Orange (Light Resistance)
– Green (Medium Resistance)
– Blue (Strong Resistance)
Also available as a set of three (1 Orange, 1 Green, 1 Blue)
- Length: 1.5 m