Explore the power of your fluid nature with Shiva Rea, one of the yoga world’s most inspiring teachers. Her innovative sequences move with natural flow for a completely original style of yoga that enhances vitality, agility, and creativity. Through rhythmic, circular, and spiraling movements, you will learn to liberate poses that are often rigidly held, allowing you to grow stronger and more flexible with grace.
The unique Yoga Matrix menu allows you to customize your practice, choosing from over 3 hours of yoga (20 segments) to suit your time and energy level on any given day. Or, choose one of 6 pre-set practices, from foundation to advanced, from short to long, from solely meditative to energetic. Sequences include 4 innovative sun salutations, water “core,” standing pose mandala, fluid backbends, handstand, forward bends, pranayama, meditations, and deep relaxation. For experienced beginners to intermediate practitioners.
Special features include:
- Program options: Yoga Matrix menu with 20 guided sequences (213 min.) to choose from for a custom practice and 6 different pre-set practices (26-108 min. each)
- Audio options: Instruction and music or music only
- Fluid vinyasa techniques
- Alignment details for 10 fluid asanas
- 24-page program guide
- “Y Yoga” mini documentary with Shiva Rea
- Comments by experts Sally Kempton, Daniel Odier, Stuart Sovatsky, and Fred Alan Wolf
- Directed by James Wvinner and filmed in HD at White Sands National Park by Hollywood’s Sion Michel (Memoirs of a Geisha)
- 2 DVD
- Approx. 243 min.