yogitoes Alchemy Towels are profound, a little mysterious, and all about achieving balance, depth, and beauty by pairing deeply subtle, soft, heathered colors with the bold, alchemical contrast of shimmering metallic trims. These eco-conscious, towels feature yogitoes groundbreaking, patented silicone nub Skidless technology to grip your mat and prevent slipping no matter how much you move or sweat. Alchemy towels provide a soft, comfortable, absorbent, stable and hygienic layer between you and your mat and are crafted from no fewer than 8 recycled plastic bottles and over 50% recycled fiber content. Alchemy’s deep, subtle colors and brilliant trims are created using AZO, lead, and heavy metal free dyes to protect our workers, our customers and the planet. yogitoes Alchemy offers the power to achieve balance in your practice with these high-performance, superbly non-slip, sustainable towels.
• 68” L x 24” W x 1.25 lbs
• Patented Skidless technology for non-slip performance
• 100% silicone nubs grip and keep towel in place on your mat, floor, or carpet
• Each towel made using 8 recycled plastic bottles
• 50% recycled fiber content means towels require 2/3 less energy to produce
• All dyes are AZO, lead, and heavy-metal free
• Light weight at 1.25 lbs and great for travel
• Supremely sustainable, soft, hygienic, and absorbent
Machine wash cold with like colors. Deeper colors may require multiple, separate washings to remove excess dye. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Do not bleach. Do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners or detergents with fabric softener, as they will make the surface of your yogitoes slick.
Because some dye loss may continue beyond the initial separate washings, use caution when practicing on light colored mats or in light colored clothing. Avoid rolling up damp yogitoes with your mat.