yogitoes’ BIG towels offer a extra-long, super absorbent, hygienic layer to place on your yoga mat to prevent slipping, for those with a larger yoga mat or who prefer more coverage. yogitoes’ BIG eco-conscious towels feature our groundbreaking, patented silicone nub Skidless technology, and will grip your mat and prevent slipping no matter how much you move or sweat. yogitoes’ towels provide a comfortable, absorbent, stable and hygienic layer between you and your mat. Made from no fewer than 8 recycled plastic bottles and over 50% recycled fiber content, yogitoes use AZO, lead, and heavy metal free dyes to protect our workers, our customers, and the environment. yogitoes has you covered with high-performance, non-slip, and supremely sustainable BIG towels, only from Manduka.
• Dimensions: 80” L x 25” W x 2 lbs
• Skidless® Yoga Towel is made using 10 recycled plastic bottles
• 50% recycled polyester, 40% new polyester, 10% nylon
• 100% silicone nubs that grip so you don’t slip™ – patented design
• Stays in place on your mat, floor or carpet
• Dyes are heavy metal/AZO/lead free
Use and Care:
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Deeper colors may require multiple, separate washings to remove excess dye. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Do not bleach.
- Do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners or detergents with fabric softener, as they will make the surface of your Skidless slick.
- Because some dye loss may continue beyond the initial separate washings, use caution when practicing on light colored mats or in light colored clothing.
- Some practitioners start with a dry Skidless towel, while others prefer to slightly dampen the areas under the hands and feet before they begin.