yogitoes No Place towel celebrates the joy and flow of cosmic connection–the state of being simultaneously everywhere and nowhere in particular. With its alternating bands of lush greens, deep blues, and flashes of violet, yogitoes No Place towel is vibrant and compelling–and a little out of this world! This high-performing towel also features our groundbreaking, patented silicone nub Skidless technology that grips your mat and prevents slipping no matter how much you move or sweat. The No Place towel provides a soft, comfortable, absorbent, stable and hygienic layer between you and your mat. And, its good for both the earth and the cosmos, because yogitoes towels are made from no fewer than 8 recycled plastic bottles and over 50% recycled fiber content. The No Place towel’s otherworldly colors are achieved using AZO, lead, and heavy metal free dyes to protect our workers, our customers and the planet. The joy of Yoga is all about achieving a deeper, more abiding sense of consciousness and connection, and yogitoes high-performance, non-slip, supremely sustainable No Place towel will be there for you and your practice every step of the way.
• 68” L x 24” W x 1.25 lbs.
• Patented Skidless technology for non-slip performance
• 100% silicone dots grip and keep towel in place on your mat, floor, or carpet
• Each towel is made using 8 recycled plastic bottles
• 50% recycled fiber content means towels require 2/3 less energy to produce
• All dyes are AZO, lead, and heavy-metal free
• Supremely sustainable, soft, hygienic, and absorbent
Use and Care:
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Deeper colors may require multiple, separate washings to remove excess dye. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Do not bleach. Do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners or detergents with fabric softener, as they will make the surface of your Skidless slick.
- Because some dye loss may continue beyond the initial separate washings, use caution when practicing on light colored mats or in light colored clothing. Avoid rolling up damp Skidless with your mat.
- Place Skidless dot-side down on top of your yoga/exercise mat, carpet, pilates machine or fitness equipment. Some practitioners start with a dry Skidless towel, while others prefer to slightly dampen the areas under the hands and feet before they begin.