Experience the buoyantly beautiful yogitoes Peacock towel inspired by the subliminal seduction of the peacock’s tail, one of nature’s true wonders of color. It features our patented silicone dot Skidless technology that grips your mat and helps prevent slipping no matter how much you move or sweat. Sustainably made from 8 recycled plastic bottles and over 50% recycled fiber content, your yoga practice now supports mindfulness beyond your mat.
• 68” L x 24” W x 1.25 lbs.
• Patented Skidless technology for non-slip performance
• 100% silicone dots grip and keep towel in place on your mat, floor, or carpet
• Each towel is made using 8 recycled plastic bottles
• 50% recycled fiber content means towels require 2/3 less energy to produce
• All dyes are AZO, lead, and heavy-metal free
• Supremely sustainable, soft, hygienic, and absorbent
Use and Care:
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Deeper colors may require multiple, separate washings to remove excess dye. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Do not bleach. Do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners or detergents with fabric softener, as they will make the surface of your Skidless slick.
- Because some dye loss may continue beyond the initial separate washings, use caution when practicing on light colored mats or in light colored clothing. Avoid rolling up damp Skidless with your mat.
- Place Skidless dot-side down on top of your yoga/exercise mat, carpet, pilates machine or fitness equipment. Some practitioners start with a dry Skidless towel, while others prefer to slightly dampen the areas under the hands and feet before they begin.