yogitoes Waterfall Collection celebrates the power, beauty, serenity and mutability of waterfalls in a series of unique towels. It features our patented silicone nub Skidless technology that grips your mat and prevents slipping no matter how much you move or sweat. These towels are supremely comfortable, absorbent, and provide a stable and hygienic layer between you and your mat. Like the natural phenomena they represent, Yogitoes Waterfall towels are sustainable and made from no fewer than 8 recycled plastic bottles and over 50% recycled fiber content. Their beautiful colors and patterns are achieved using AZO, lead, and heavy metal free dyes to protect our workers, our customers and the planet. Enjoy and celebrate one of nature’s finest creations, the mesmerizing waterfall, with Yogitoes high-performance, environmentally conscious Waterfall Collection towels, only from Manduka.
• 68” L x 24” W x 1.25 lbs
• Patented Skidless technology for non-slip performance
• 100% silicone dots grip and keep towel in place on your mat, floor, or carpet
• Each towel is made using 8 recycled plastic bottles
• 50% recycled fiber content means towels require 2/3 less energy to produce
• All dyes are AZO, lead, and heavy-metal free
• Lightweight at 1.25 lbs and great for travel
• Supremely sustainable, soft, hygienic, and absorbent
Use and Care:
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Deeper colors may require multiple, separate washings to remove excess dye. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Do not bleach. Do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners or detergents with fabric softener, as they will make the surface of your yogitoes slick.
- Because some dye loss may continue beyond the initial separate washings, use caution when practicing on light colored mats or in light colored clothing. Avoid rolling up damp yogitoes with your mat.
- Place your yogitoes towel dot-side down on top of your yoga/exercise mat, carpet, pilates machine or fitness equipment.
- Some practitioners start with a dry yogitoes towel, while others prefer to slightly dampen the areas under the hands and feet before they begin.