The yogitoes We Are One Collection celebrates a new emphasis on the fusion of design and sustainability with its dynamic modern colors and dazzlingly different contrasting trims. These eco-conscious towels feature our groundbreaking, patented silicone dot Skidless technology, and will grip your mat and prevent slipping no matter how much you move or sweat. yogitoes’ We Are One collection towels provide a comfortable, absorbent, stable and hygienic layer between you and your mat. Made from no fewer than 8 recycled plastic bottles and over 50% recycled fiber content, yogitoes towels use AZO, lead, and heavy metal free dyes to protect our workers, our customers, and our environment. Be inspired by the beautiful design and supreme sustainability of yogitoes’s We Are One Collection’s high performance, non-slip, and altogether unforgettable yoga towels, only from Manduka.
• 68” L x 24” W x 1.25 lbs
• Patented Skidless technology for non-slip performance
• 100% silicone dots grip and keep towel in place on your mat, floor, or carpet
• Each towel is made using 8 recycled plastic bottles
• 50% recycled fiber content means towels require 2/3 less energy to produce
• All dyes are AZO, lead, and heavy-metal free
• Lightweight at 1.25 lbs and great for travel
• Supremely sustainable, soft, hygienic, and absorbent
Use and Care:
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Deeper colors may require multiple, separate washings to remove excess dye. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Do not bleach. Do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners or detergents with fabric softener, as they will make the surface of your yogitoes slick.
- Because some dye loss may continue beyond the initial separate washings, use caution when practicing on light colored mats or in light colored clothing. Avoid rolling up damp yogitoes with your mat.
- Place your yogitoes towel dot-side down on top of your yoga/exercise mat, carpet, pilates machine or fitness equipment.
- Some practitioners start with a dry yogitoes towel, while others prefer to slightly dampen the areas under the hands and feet before they begin.